Review: Weekly Experiment: Standing deskexperiment
After a week trying this new setup for working, here the results.
- During mornings sitting will be the default
- During afternoons standing will be the default
- During lunch-time standing will be the default
- Did it have any physical effect?
- A big physical effect, the body feels better, although there were some small pains after the first days
- Did it have any food/drink related effect?
- Clearly, I consumed much less sugared drinks, not even coffee, and the body didn't ask for it.
- Did it have any sleep-related effect?
- Not sure if related to this single event, but I've been sleeping better.
- Did it affect in any way productivity and awareness?
- This was the biggest effect, procrastination decreased, interactions increased, awareness increase, hence productivity increased as well.